Now in it’s second year, The GO Travel Show North showcases all that’s great about The North’s tourism, culture and attractions.
- The event will provide a travel showcase for the North of England – highlighting the potential of the ‘Northern Powerhouse’ to all that the tourism industry can offer
- It will promote the fact that the North of England has some of the finest tourist attractions in the UK, boasting a unique character with breath taking countryside and vibrant cities and attractions that are rich in heritage, culture and history
- It will provide an experience during the day that enables visitors to explore, be engaged and to excite with the sights, sounds and tastes of the North
- It will offer exhibitors flexible options to attend and promote, including through themes like the pioneering ‘Discover Britain’s Delightful Towns,’ zone introduced to great acclaim at the second GO Travel Show in London in February, this area will provide a unique showcase for both the well known tourist-orientated towns of the North, and ‘hidden gems’ just waiting to be discovered by many visitors…
- Our audience will be keen travel and tourism buyers and decision-makers, ready and keen to spend time (and money!) exploring new places with their own special character, history and visitor features. We are working with the tour operators, group travel organiser, publishing and on-line information distribution communities and other ‘movers and shakers’ in spreading the word about the tourism and leisure opportunities the North offers.
- There will be significant preview and post-show editorial coverage in Group Travel Organiser magazine, and prominent feeds to appropriate websites.
- We are looking to work with a range of attractions, destinations and activity partners that represent the best of tourism across the North.
- Pre-event familiarisation events are being arranged to a number of areas of the North, with participants completing their programme by visiting the Exhibition on the Saturday.